Skip to Main Content

Records Management

Records management at UW-Parkside: What do I keep? What do I toss? What goes to the archives?

Contact Information

Profile Photo
Rebecca Robbennolt
(262) 595-2411
Subjects: Political Science

Researching University Records

Most University Records are public and may be viewed by anyone with some exceptions, particularly individual school and health records and others containing personally identifiable information.

University students, faculty and staff, and anyone else can perform research concerning their academic departments, university offices, activities, and functions for any reason.

Standard fees apply to faculty and staff for personal research, such as genealogy. See fees here

Neither students nor staff are charged for doing research in the course of their job.

The archives staff performs minor research projects on behalf of students, faculty, and staff—meaning that we will look up bits of information and answer questions; offices must send a researcher for larger projects.

Copyright laws, provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), and other statues must be upheld. The user is responsible for proper use of records.

University of Wisconsin-Parkside Library   |   Contact Us
900 Wood Road Kenosha, WI 53141 | (262) 595-3432